We are a consulting firm specializing in Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) technologies including Cyber Security, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and other specialized software systems design and development. Currently istek LLC is working with ERT Inc to help US government in the Spectrum sharing program.
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
Machine Learning techniques and algorithms, ranging from logistic regression to deep neural networks, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Modeling, stand alone or cloud systems.
- GovCloud and Cloud Experience
Develop and operate complex systems in cloud environment.
- Spectrum Sharing
Spectrum Analysis, Simulations, Systems Architecture, Design, development, Modeling, stand alone or cloud systems, Standards
- Computer Systems
Cyber Security, Requirements, Architecture, Design, development, DevSecOps, CI/CD, Infrastructure as a Code (IaC), High scalability, High reliability systems, Cloud Computation systems.
- Wireless Communications Systems
4G-5G systems, Radio Propagation Modeling, Radio Planning, Interference Analysis, ORAN, Self Organizing Networks, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Modeling, stand alone or cloud systems.
Our Profile of experts compiles a total of more than 120 years of experience in following areas:
- Customized Software Systems
- New Technologies including Cognitive Technology, Blockchain, 5G, Digital Twin
- Zero Trust Security System Design and Implementation
- Complex Engineering problem solving
- Systems Simulations
- Strategy, architecture, design, development, integration, rollout, and implementation for complex TMT and software systems.
- Operational Experience
- Superior Customer service
Strategy and Technology
- Executive advising for CEO, CTO, CIO, COO and CFO organizations.
- Technology Strategy and roadmap for the (2G, 3G, 4G-LTE, LTE-Advanced and 5G) and IT
- Spectrum Strategy and Spectrum Utilization including Shared spectrum.
- Spectrum Utilization Techno-Financial Executive Dashboard.
- Alignment of corporate strategy with services strategy, technology goals and technology evolution roadmap
- Self-organizing network strategy
- 5G Technology-Market assessment
- 5G Use Cases Landscape and Deep Dive per Industry Vertical
- 5G Eco System and Use Cases management from concept till implementation.
- Techno-Financial Long-Term Network Expansion Plan, combining technology evolutions, commercial requirements, geo-data inputs and maximizing asset utilization.
- Technology Introduction and Technology Retirement (sunset) Strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Product Strategy & Roadmaps
- Strategy use cases and business model
- Security Strategy and Technology
- Executive Technology training
- Establish and manage strategic partnership and alliances.
- Leading standard committees
- Cloud Transformation and Network Virtualization
- RFPs, Procurement & Strategic Sourcing
- DC Infrastructure Modernization & SDN/NFV
- Organizational Change & Transformations
- Business transformation and innovation
- Modernization & Re-Engineering Strategies
- New ICT Solutions Strategy and Design
- 4G/5G Networks Strategy, Design and Rollout.
- Smart City, Wi-Fi, IoT, AI & Digital Transformations
- CAPEX/OPEX/TCO Optimization & Cost Saving
- Vendor Management & Contract Negotiations
- Passive & Active network sharing and Tower sharing assessment/negotiation
- New technologies/services Business case drafting, assessment, and validation.
- Spectrum management/assessment and regulatory negotiation/consultation
- Commercial and technical Due-diligence, business planning and financial modelling.
- Fixed/Mobile broadband technologies and economics
Network deployment, integration, and Rollout
- End to end RFP management and delivery
- Contract drafting and negotiation with major vendors in the market including but not limited to Ericsson, Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, Netcracker, HPE, Dell, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, VMware, RedHat, etc.
- “Revenue-Based” Network Strategy and Design
- “Revenue-Based” Network Planning, capacity, and forecasting (Smart Planning)
- Radio Network Planning & Design, Mobile Site Acquisition, Mobile Capacity & Feature Management as well as Mobile Network Roadmap & Spectrum Management.
- Planning of the mobile networks from the Site Acquisition till On-Air.
- Balancing Network Investment and network Performance to fulfill financial objectives (CAPEX & OPEX).
- Feasibility study and complexity analysis
- Multi-Vendor kits assessment and integration
- RAN transformation planning.
- ORAN architecture and deployment
- Introduction of new/sophisticated technologies such as VoLTE, VoWiFi, 4G/5G, WiFi 6(e), VoNR, 5G SA, Network Slicing, network automation/orchestration, Telco Cloud, IoT, 5G/Edge use cases, etc.
- Virtual Code architecture and deployment
- Network Security
Technology Operations and Optimization
- E2e management of Managed service RFPs
- Insource/outsource operating models’ assessment
- Off-Shore/Onshore of IT systems assessment
- Support contract negotiation and consolidation
- Service Operation transformation and automation
- Network Optimization and performance evaluation
- Network automation and service orchestration
R&D and Innovation
- Product strategy/roadmap,
- Business planning
- Competitive analysis
- Spectrum sharing Solutions.
- Self-organizing network Solution
- Cloud based Architecture for telco software/systems.
- Establishing technology and research and development teams
- Business/Systems/Software requirements
- Systems/Software testing and acceptance
- ultra-scalable software-based telecom,
- conducting proof of concept simulation
- Proof of concept to product
- Estimation & budgeting
- high reliability, scalability, performance, error handling, and accuracy.
- Network blueprint development
- Network and handset innovation hub
- 5G use cases innovation center
- Handset-network integration, evaluation, and acceptance
- Handset/device/chipset testing, validation, and certification with major vendors such as Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Qualcomm, MediaTek, Intel, etc.